QR Code to Read

I love QR codes. Specially when I want to watch a video in YouTube with my students but first we need to wait for the Ad,  Arrrr! The problem is that sometimes this Commercials are not appropriate. But with the QR Code we just have to take a picture and the code with link us directly to the video that we want to watch. Fast, Easy no ad. Is a safety way to integrate technology in the classroom. I use QR Code for reading time the student take a picture to the "Square" and it link the IPad to listening and watch the Book. Also we use QR for science, to watch experiment videos or insect video and read information. QR Code are an excellent tool in the classroom. I found a lot free eBooks and Audiobooks for free. If you want to create and QR code you just need a smart phone and the application to build it. Down here I left a link to a free QR Code creator website. Have Fun!
http://www.qr-code-generator.com/


Comments