REFLECTION

Reflection:


I must say that this project is been a challenge for me. I'm not familiar that much with Blogs. Is been stressful, because is something new for me. I been exploring this tool for the whole week and learning how to use the accessories. Learning to post blogs and adding pictures.  Now I feel confidence to  start using a blog in the classroom to integrate technology. What I not like about this tool is that if you not have any knowledge of the making a blog is hard. Is a nice tool but it will be nice if the gadgets are more visible and easy to insert in the principal page. Also, I not like that the blog in the Phone looks different. But rather than that it was a very interesting experience.
Working with this blog I had the opportunity to practice different skills, like: handwriting, editing, reading, and digital literacy and I think my student can benefit a lot of using this kind of technology. I can also make a blog for the class and share it with the parents so they can read and see what their kids are learning.  I can integrate  it in different classes and activities.  Definitely a very effective tool in the classroom.   

Comments